Wednesday, December 19, 2007

End, Semester 1

Today is the last day of finals for this semester. Tomorrow night I will be in Nashville!

The past two days have been crazy busy, full of last minute Christmas present shopping, packing (last night starting at 8pm), and grading finals in order to turn in grades before I leave school this morning. Looking back I cannot believe that one semester is already over! Time has flown by, and I find myself already happy that this is not the end. I still have at least one more semester of living in Guatemala and from what I hear it goes by even faster than the fall semester.

Regardless of what happens next semester or even next year (if I decide to return), I'm looking forward to a wonderful Christmas break with family and friends in the States. See everyone soon!

1 comment:

Sammie said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!